home Products Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us
You have no items
in your shopping cart

Identity & Passport Service

HM Revenue &


All UK Government Departments

Private Organisations / Banks etc

If you wish to legally change your name, or your children's names, you can use the Deed Poll process, which has been used by hundreds of thousands of people for over 150 years.

Our Deed Poll document allows you to change all or any part of your name. For example, you can change your forenames, surname (or both), add names, remove names, change the spelling of your names or rearrange your existing names. You can change your name by Deed Poll as often as you want, at any time and for any reason provided it is not for deceptive or fraudulent purposes.

We take pride in providing excellent customer service. Our Deed Poll documents are accepted by all Government offices, including the Identity and Passport Service (IPS), Driving Standards Agency. We are so sure of our change of name Deeds that we offer money back guarantee if our Deed Poll is refused by any UK organisation within 30 days of purchase.

We offer name change Deed Polls for adults and children. To change a name of a child you must have parental responsibility for the child. Full details and instructions for finalizing your Deed Poll will be sent to you with your Deed Poll document.

Click the link to view our: Product Range
Acceptance Mark
Full refund is offered, if our Deed Poll document is not accepted by The UK Passport Office or DVLA.
Home | Products | FAQ | Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Contact Us
© Copyright 2014 (UK Deed Poll Service)